Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: Brexit Party is not standing in 43 seats held by Remain-supporting parties
in England and Scotland.
- Of these, 31 are in Scotland where Leave-supporting parties were always likely
to struggle, given the large Remain vote there. Would have been difficult to
fill candidacies given GBP500 deposit needed in these seats.
- The only seats in England where BXP not standing could make a significant
difference are Canterbury (Lab maj of 187 over Con) and Dudley North (Lab maj of
22 over Con with 2,144 UKIP votes in 2017). In all other Eng constituencies, the
Labour party holds an almost insurmountable lead.
- In most the Scottish seats where Con are the main challengers to SNP or Lab,
UKIP did not stand in 2017.
- Lanark and Hamilton East could be close, with 266 SNP maj over Con and 550
votes going to UKIP.