Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Clear outperformance for the Brazilian Real this morning, opening in line with yesterday's close. Compared to the weaker MXN and CLP.
- Brazilian Swaps Curve early further flattening as the hawkish BCB shifts the front end of the curve higher.
- USDMXN up 0.52% at 20.4983
- USDBRL down 0.08% at 5.0549
- USDCLP up 0.87% at 733.25
- Brazil DI Swaps:
- 1-yr +7 bps at 5.51%
- 2-yr +9 bps at 7.10%
- 5-yr +1 bps at 8.22%
- 10-yr -6 bps at 8.96%