Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Broadly higher, at/near late session highs w/long end
outperforming. Continued support coincides with a drop in USD vs. Yen, adding to
the risk-off bid already present. Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds up 1-3/32 at 169-03 (167-26L/169-05H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 29/32 at 156-16 (155-16L/156-18H)
* Sep 10-yr futures up 11.5/64 at 126-29.5 (126-16L/126-30H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 5.75/32 at 118-20 (118-13.25L/118-20.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up 1.25/32 at 108-08.5 (108-06.75L/108-08.5H)