Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Gilts traded sideways for most of the day having initially opened higher, but started to rally after 1400GMT.
- Cash yields are now 1-4bp lower on the day with the curve bull flattening. Last yields: 2-year 0.0164%, 5-year 0.324%, 10-year 0.7899%, 30-year 1.3224%.
- The Jun 21 gilt future trades at 128.28, near the top of the day's range (L: 128.05 / H: 128.37).
- Short sterling futures are flat in whites and 0.5-1.5 ticks in reds/greens/blues.
- The DMO earlier sold GBP4bn of the 0.125% Mar-39 linker via syndication with books above GBP28.75bn.