Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- US Treasury curve has flattened as the contracts continue to consolidate the post Fed sell off.
- US curve is once again bull flatter, as Treasuries saw sudden spike higher, during the early European session.
- There were no clear driver given the lack of new news, but desk reported some short cover ahead of the weekend.
- Resistance in TY moves down to 132.14+ (printed a 132.11 high).
- But we are still short of the Wednesday's high at 132.20+.
- Looking ahead, there are no US data on the calendar, while Fed Pres Bullard will be interviewed on CNBC
- 2y yields unch today at 0.211%- 5y yields down -1.6bp today at 0.866%
- 10y yields down -2.1bp today at 1.486%
- 30y yields down -2.3bp today at 2.072%
- 2s10s down -2.1bp today at 127.5bp
- 10s30s down -0.2bp today at 58.6bp