Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 131.22 1.236 proj of the Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 3: 130.73 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
- RES 2: 129.98 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 129.52 High Feb 26
- PRICE: 129.17 @ 06:37 GMT Mar 4
- SUP 1: 128.19 Low Mar 2
- SUP 2: 127.98 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 127.31 Low Feb 17
- SUP 4: 127.04 Low Feb 15
EURJPY is back above 129.00. The cross maintains its underlying bullish tone despite the recent move lower from last week's Feb 25 high of 129.98. However, from a short-term perspective trend conditions are overbought and the risk of a corrective pullback remains present. If this occurs, a move lower would open 127.98, the 20-day EMA. For bulls, clearance of 129.98 resumes the uptrend and would open 131.22, a Fibonacci projection.