Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7516 76.4% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 Sell-off
- RES 3: 0.7437 3.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.7394 High Dec 4, 2018
- RES 1: 0.7381 High Aug 28
- PRICE: 0.7349 @ 06:20 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 0.7255 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 0.7193 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 0.7136/09 Low Aug 20 / Low Aug 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.7076 Low Aug 3 and a key support
AUDUSD bulls are back following the firm finish to last week's trading session. Friday's strong rally has confirmed a clear break of the former resistance at 0.7276, Aug 19 high. The breach also confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend and maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on 0.7394 next, the Dec 4 2018 high. On the downside, key trend support lies at 0.7136, Aug 20 low.