Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: 0.7516 76.4% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 Sell-off
- RES 3: 0.7437 3.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.7394 High Dec 4, 2018
- RES 1: 0.7381 High Aug 28
- PRICE: 0.7349 @ 06:20 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 0.7255 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 0.7193 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 0.7136/09 Low Aug 20 / Low Aug 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.7076 Low Aug 3 and a key support
AUDUSD bulls are back following the firm finish to last week's trading session. Friday's strong rally has confirmed a clear break of the former resistance at 0.7276, Aug 19 high. The breach also confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend and maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on 0.7394 next, the Dec 4 2018 high. On the downside, key trend support lies at 0.7136, Aug 20 low.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.