Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Curve flattening resumed in earnest as long end bounced/traded higher into late morning. Trading desks reported buy stops and forces steepener unwinds as Bonds continued to charge higher ahead midday. 5s30s slipped to 110.568 low.
- Tsy 30YY fell to 2.002% low, 2.0140% by the close
- Tsy 10YY fell to 1.4364% low, 1.4414% by the close
- Large Spd Volume Continues: Near 33,000 Mar'22/Jun'22 spds traded 0.060 recently, additional trades across Whites pushing volumes over 525k for strip, another 244k in first two Reds (EDU2-EDZ2).
- Carry-over heavy spd activity as prospect of tighter policy sooner than later roils markets: EDU2/EDU3 +4 to .630 Thu, EDU3/EDU4 fell 7.5 to .505, EDH3/EDH4 climbed to 64.5. Blocks: 20k each EDU2/EDU4 and EDZ2EDZ4.
- The 2-Yr yield is up 4.9bps at 0.2581%, 5-Yr is up 0.7bps at 0.8876%, 10-Yr is down 5.4bps at 1.4498%, and 30-Yr is down 7.1bps at 2.0213%.