Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FED BEIGE BOOK: Most Fed districts saw modest growth, but trade concerns
continued to weigh. Employment growth modest; wage growth modest to
moderate. Inflation modest, with impact from tariffs mixed or not yet
felt. Majority of businesses maintained optimistic near-term outlook.
- Manufacturing activity down vs previous report with some reports
of flagging demand. Sector employment "flat to down;" input cost
increases outpacing growth in prices received. Uncertainty continued to
hamper investment decisions.
- Agricultural conditions weak due to bad weather, low commodity prices,
- Consumer spending mixed, but auto sales grew modestly in most areas.
- Home sales constrained by inventory; new construction flat. Commercial
real estate sales steady, leasing up slightly.
- Beige Book data gathered through Aug. 23.