Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 3798.19 0.764 proj of Mar 16 - Jul 21 from Oct 29 low.
- RES 3: 3762.35 High Feb 24
- RES 2: 3668.70 High Feb 25
- RES 1: 3657.83 High Jan 8
- PRICE: 3590.97 @ 08:41 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 3524.63 Low Jan 5
- SUP 2: 3491.11 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 3401.14 Low Dec 21 and a key support
- SUP 4: 3396.02 High Sep 3
EUROSTOXX 50 remains bullish despite the Friday pullback. The index traded higher on Jan 8 to 3657.83. The extension of the climb from 3401.14 low, Dec 21 low reinforces current trend conditions. Furthermore, recent gains also confirm the continuation of a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. The focus is on 3668.70 next, Feb 25 high. On the downside, initial support is at 3524.63, the Jan 5 low. A break would signal a short-term reversal.