Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2223 High Jan 13
- RES 3: 1.2190 High Jan 22 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 1.2156 High Jan 29
- RES 1: 1.2092/98 50- and 20-day EMA levels
- PRICE: 1.2079 @ 05:54 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: 1.1952 Low Feb 5
- SUP 2: 1.1945 23.6% retracement March - Jan rally
- SUP 3: 1.1924 Low Nov 30
- SUP 4: 1.1840 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURUSD edges higher, extending the recovery off Friday's 1.1952 low. Friday's activity as highlighted yesterday, is a potential bullish engulfing reversal. If correct, the pattern suggests scope for a recovery and also highlights a base at last week's low. A strong resistance resides at 1.2092/98, the 50- and 20-day EMAs. A break would be bullish. On the downside, sub 1.1952 levels would resume recent bearish pressure.