Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 116.09 1.764 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 3: 115.52 High Nov 24 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 114.38 61.8% of the Nov 24 - 30 downleg
- RES 1: 113.95/96 High Nov 29 / Dec 8
- PRICE: 113.84 @ 16:20 GMT Dec 8
- SUP 1: 112.53 Low Nov 30 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 112.08 High Sep 30 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 111.32 61.8% retracement of the Aug - Nov rally
- SUP 4: 110.82 Low Oct 4
USDJPY started the week on a firm note and is holding onto this week’s gains. Monday’s price action appears to be a bullish engulfing reversal. If correct, it suggests the pair has found a base at the recent low of 112.53 on Nov 30. The 20-day EMA at 113.70 is being tested. A clear break would reinforce the pattern and suggest scope for a climb towards the November high of 115.52. Sub 112.53 levels would instead reinstate a bearish threat.