Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 127.08 High Sep 1 and primary resistance
- RES 3: 126.46 High Sep 10 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 125.77 High Sep 15
- RES 1: 125.09/28 High Oct 10 / 61.8% of the Sep 1 - 28 sell-off
- PRICE: 124.46 @ 10:42 BST Oct 12
- SUP 1: 124.23 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 123.86 Low Oct 6
- SUP 3: 123.03 Low Sep 29 and Oct 2 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 122.38/28 Low Sep 28 / 61.8% of the Jun 22 - Sep 1 rally
EURJPY is softer this morning but maintains a bullish tone. The cross rallied sharply higher on Oct 5 extending the bounce off the Oct 2 low of 123.03. Furthermore, resistance at 124.25, Sep 30 high has recently been cleared and this paves the way for a climb towards 125.28 next, a Fibonacci retracement. Initial key support has been defined at 123.03, Oct 2 low. A break would neutralise the recent rally and expose 122.38 again.