Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Momentum on CEE currencies has been strong in the past two days; USD has been giving back a lot of its July strength against HUF, PLN and CZK.
- USDPLN is currently testing its 3.85 support (after failing to break its 3.90 resistance yesterday); next level to watch on the downside stands at 3.83.
- HUF has also been constantly strengthening since the NBH decision on Tuesday; USDHUF is gradually approaching its 300 support; next level to watch on the downside stands at 298.50 (200DMA).
- USDCZK is currently testing its 100DMA at 21.47; a break below that level would open the door for a move down to 21.33 (50DMA).