Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.4082 1.00 proj of May - Sep 2020 rally from Sep 23 low
- RES 3: 1.3998 High Apr 26, 2018
- RES 2: 1.3935 High Apr 27, 2018
- RES 1: 1.3866 High Feb 10
- PRICE: 1.3798 @ 06:04 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: 1.3707 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.35833/67 50-day EMA / Low Feb 4 and key support
- SUP 3: 1.3520 Low Jan 18
- SUP 4: 1.3505 Low Jan 12
GBPUSD maintains a firmer tone and hit a new cycle high again this week. Continued gains confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend that has been in place since the early March 2020 reversal. 1.3804, Apr 30, 2020 high has been breached, the focus is on 1.3935 next, Apr 27, 2018 high. On the downside, firm support lies at 1.3567, Feb 4 low. A break is required to dent the current bullish theme. Initial support is at 1.3707, the 20-day EMA.