Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 4110.24 High Jan 18, 2008
- RES 3: 4047.72 2.236 proj of Dec 21 - Jan 8 rally from Jan 28 low
- RES 2: 4000.00 Psychological round number
- RES 1: 3988.10 High Apr 7
- PRICE: 3956.77 @ Close Apr 6
- SUP 1: 3885.11 Low Mar 30
- SUP 2: 3841.46 Low Mar 26
- SUP 3: 3784.09 Low Mar 25 and key support
- SUP 4: 3742.53 High Feb 15 and recent breakout level
EUROSTOXX 50 registered a fresh trend high Wednesday and bullish trend conditions remain firmly in place. Last week's gains confirmed a resumption of the uptrend, extending the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on the psychological 4000.00 next. On the downside, key trend support has been defined at 3784.09, Mar 25 low. A break is required to signal a potential short-term top. Bullish!