Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 134.80 High Feb 8, 2018
- RES 3: 134.19 1.618 proj of Jun-Sep-Oct 2020 swing
- RES 2: 134.18 Bull channel top drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
- RES 1: 133.44 High May 19
- PRICE: 132.89 @ 15:53 BST May 24
- SUP 1: 132.37 High Apr 29 and recent breakout level
- SUP 2: 131.69 Low May 12
- SUP 3: 130.99 Low May 5 and a key support
- SUP 4: 130.67 Bull channel base drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
EURJPY bulls are still in control although price remains below recent highs. Last week's extension reinforces bullish conditions and signals scope for further gains within the rising channel drawn off the Oct 30 2020 low. The top of the channel intersects at 134.18. Moving average studies are still pointing north, reinforcing current conditions. Initial firm support lies at 131.69, May 12 low. A firmer trend support is found at 130.99, May 5 low.