Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STERLING SUMMARY: Cable: Asia open $1.3004, range $1.2990-1.3015. Europe open
$1.2990, range $1.2952-90.
* Eur/Gbp: Asia open Gbp0.9040, range Gbp0.90315-0.9040. Europe open Gbp0.9035,
* Early Asia extended cable recovery, off $1.2971(NY low) to $1.3015 into Tokyo
fix then eased to $1.2990 ahead of Europe.
* Cable moves tracked Eur/Usd, leaving Eur/Gbp contained within a tight
* Cable was pressed back to $1.2970 in early Europe, eventually broke to $1.2952
but bids into $1.2950 cushioned.
* Rate recovered to broken support at $1.2970, edged on to $1.2985 on strong UK
* Eur/Gbp eased to Gbp0.9032 on data react, then bounced to Gbp0.9047 where it
ran into strong sell interest.
* Cross dropped to Gbp0.9018, allowed cable to recover back toward $1.3000 late