Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STERLING SUMMARY: Cable: Nov2 US range $1.3043-1.3279. Nov3 Asia open $1.3059,
range $1.3050-77. Europe open $1.3073
* Eur/Gbp: US range Gbp0.8780-0.8939. Asia open Gbp0.8927, range
Gbp0.8918-0.89345. Europe open Gbp0.8922
* BOE MPC 'dovish hike' saw sterling give up initial vote split react gains.
* Cable dropped back from $1.3273 to $1.3043, while Eur/Gbp spiked to Gbp0.8939.
* Quiet, pre NFP Asia session (Tokyo holiday), saw cable edge up from $1.3050 to
* Focus seen on Gbp/Jpy. With Tokyo out for Culture Day this pair could be open
to added volatility.
* Sterling opens Europe on a firmer note, albeit at weak levels. Real money
noted buyers into sterling dips.
* UK Services and Composite PMI at 0930GMT, median 53.3/53.8 respectively.
* Key focus on the day will be US NFP. Median 312k, AHE 0.2%mm. More interest on
AHE, especially if it comes in on strong side.