Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CAD extends gains in early trade after performing well overnight, with Trudeau set to win a third term, but falling short of a Parliamentary majority.
- The bounce in risk is helping commodity tied FX (NOK, CAD).
- The USD is trending in the red against all G10s, besides the Yen on Risk on.
- Nonetheless, the DXY is still well short of yesterday's low, after the index printed highest levels in nearly a month, since the 23th August yesterday.
- USDCAD support moves up to 1.2709