Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JAPAN DATA: Capital flows for the week to November 10, according to data from
the Ministry of Finance:
- Sold net Y203.9 bln in foreign equities
- Bought net Y1.6208 trln in foreign bonds
- Bought net Y26.9 bln in foreign money market instruments
- Resulting in a net purchase of Y1.4439 trln
- Bought net Y360.9 bln in Japanese equities
- Bought net Y413.3 bln in Japanese bonds
- Bought net Y536.7 bln in Japanese money market instruments
- Resulting in a net purchase of Y1.3110 trln