Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CBRT Chief Kavcioglu set to meet commercial lenders and the banking regulator this afternoon following a number of days of lira volatility to discuss developments in the economy
- CHP leader vows to press Erdogan for early elections, saying he will do everything in his power to achieve this as Turkey's economic crisis is deepening.
- "why are you scared of the ballot box? You can't run the country; you have lost the power to govern it
- IYI leader also committed to the same position, saying Erdogan was committing treason by holding onto the presidency.
- "The biggest treason is occupying an office without being able to manage it. You have abused your power. You will pay for it at the next ballot box"
- Former HDP co-chair Selahattin Demirtas calls on opposition parties to hold joint rallies to urge Erdogan govt to resign in the face of the economic crisis
- From yesterday afternoon: Turkish state-owned banks sold U.S. dollars amid heightened demand for foreign exchange on Wednesday, people familiar with the matter said.
- The amount sold by lenders was less than it used to be, said the people, who asked not to be identified