Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
(Bloomberg) Chile's government predicts that the economy contracted 6% in 2020, maintained its growth projection of 5% for 2021 and raised its growth projection in 2022 to 3.7% from 3.3%, according to the latest Quarterly Public Finance Report from the Finance Ministry's Budget Office.
- 2023 GDP growth est. raised to 3.3% from 2.9%
- 2021 inflation est. 3% versus 2.3% in previous report
- 2022 est. 3.1% versus 2.8%, 2023 est. remains at 3%