Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng closed
- CSI 300 down 18.44 points at 4921.44
- KOSPI up 34.16 points at 2977.23
- U.S. 10-Yr yield up 1.23bp at 1.5491%
- China 10-Yr yield down 0.3bp at 2.955%
- USD/CNH up 92 pips at 6.4372
- USD/KRW down 6.75 at 1187.2
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index down 0.08 at 107.44
- CHINA SEPT. CPI RISE 0.7% Y/Y; EST. 0.8%
- CHINA SEPT. PPI RISE 10.7% Y/Y; EST. 10.5%; HIGHEST SINCE 1995
- MAS RAISES SLOPE OF CURRENCY BAND
- PHILIPPINES 3Q GDP GROWTH Y/Y MAY BE LOWER THAN 2Q: DOMINGUEZ