Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Choppy trade to finish off a tumultuous week for markets, Tsys
reversed gains into midday, trading lower/near recent lows on chatter Steve
Bannon will be exiting White House advisor role.
- Tsy futures pared gains in late morning trade, sources citing recent headlines
of Bannon' imminent departure, USD starts to rebound vs. Yen, Gold reversed
broad gains (-1.37, 1286.69).
- Heavy sell volume, near 140,000 TYU from 126-29.5 to 126-23 (Vwap and high
volume price of 126-25.5 at time), fast$ sellers 10s, real$ sales in 10s and
30s, curve flattener unwinds in 5s and 10s vs. 30s.
- Tsys inched off initial lows with no immediate word from WH officials on fate
of Bannon. Extended sell-off as various wires corroborated Bannon exit, equities
traded to new session highs, 2439.5 at time.
- Tsys had early risk-off and FX acct buying, the latter unwound as USD
rebounded into midday. Sep/Dec Tsy futures roll volume ramped up in long end.
- Eurodollar futures mildly lower/session lows; Dec rate hike chances just below