Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 127.07 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 3: 126.81 2.0% 10-dma envelope, High Apr 17, 2019
- RES 3: 125.97 50% 2018 - 2020 Decline
- RES 1: 125.51 High Aug 5
- PRICE: 125.33 @ 05:33 BST Aug 6
- SUP 1: 123.60 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 122.84 Low Jul 24 and key support
- SUP 3: 122.47 Low Jul 21
- SUP 4: 121.82 Low Jul 15 and 16
The recovery off the Monday low extended Wednesday, taking out the Friday high at 125.21 and firming the outlook in the process. The move also took out 125.23, the May 1 2019 high, to register new multi-year highs. Markets now look to Fib resistance at 125.97 and 126.68. To the downside, a close below 123.06 would signal a top and highlight the potential for a correction.