Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 118.07 2.236 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 2021 price swing
- RES 3: 117.08 2.00 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 2021 price swing
- RES 2: 115.68/116.35 High Jan 11 / High Jan 4 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 114.86 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 114.09 @ 17:18 GMT Jan 14
- SUP 1: 113.43 76.4% retracement of the Nov 30 - Jan 4 rally
- SUP 3: 113.14 Low Dec 17
- SUP 4: 113.03 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 112.53 Low Nov 30 and a key support
USDJPY continues to trade lower and Friday’s price action resulted in a clear breach of the 50-day EMA at 114.22. The break lower suggests scope for a deeper pullback ahead of the next firm support at 113.14, the Dec 17 low. Key support lies at 112.53, Nov 30 and if breached, would strengthen the case for bears. On the upside, the pair needs to trade back above 114.86, the 20-day EMA, to ease the current bearish pressure.