Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Czech policymaker Banker Benda mentioned in an interview today that CNB may raise interest rates faster than the central bank's spring forecast.
- Benda may propose a 50bps hike at the next meeting on August 5.
- Market is currently pricing in a 25bps hike next meeting.
- Benda also mentioned that tolerating temporary higher inflation might spur inflationary expectations.