Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2011 High Sep 1 and major resistance
- RES 3: 1.1917 High Sep 10 and 76.4% of the Oct 1 - 25 sell-off
- RES 2: 1.1872 High Sep 21
- RES 1: 1.1808 High Oct 6 and the intraday bull trigger
- PRICE: 1.1775 @ 05:46 BST Oct 9
- SUP 1: 1.1685 Low Sep 30 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: 1.1612/1581 Low Sep 25 and the bear trigger / Low Jul 24
- SUP 3: 1.1550 100-dma
- SUP 4: 1.1486 38.2% retracement of the Mar - Sep rally
EURUSD is consolidating and continues to trade below Tuesday's high of 1.1808. On Oct 5, the pair breached a hurdle at 1.1770/73, Oct 1 high and a trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 1 high. However, price has yet to extend higher and this remains a concern for bulls. Initial support lies at 1.1685, Sep 30 low. A break would negate recent bullish developments and expose 1.1612 again, Sep 25 low. For bulls, the upside trigger is 1.1808.