Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1909.7 - High Jun 3
- RES 3: $1903.8 - High Jun 8
- RES 2: $1877.2/85.4 High Nov 16 / Bull channel top
- RES 1: $1815.6/49.1 - High Nov 26 / High Nov 22
- PRICE: $1794.3 @ 08:27 GMT Nov 29
- SUP 1: $1778.7 - Low Nov 24
- SUP 2: $1759.0 - Low Nov 3 and a key support
- SUP 3: $1757.9 - Bull Channel base drawn from the Aug 9 low
- SUP 4: $1721.7 - Low Sep 29 and a key support
Gold is still consolidating and remains vulnerable. The yellow metal sold off sharply early last week extending the move lower from $1877.2, the Nov 16 high. Price has also traded below the 20- and the 50-day EMAs. The clear breach of these averages suggests scope for a deeper pullback and attention is on the base of a bull channel at $1757.9. The channel is drawn off the Aug 9 low. Initial resistance is at $1815.6, the Nov 26 high.