Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- For a second consecutive session, copper futures have hit new cycle highs, as momentum persists in industrial metals amid expectations of a global economic recovery in H2 this year. Markets are now within reach of the 2011 peak of $4.65.
- Oil markets are more stable after WTI inched lower late Monday. Prices have recovered just above the $62.50 level, with focus on the API inventory data due after-market and the ongoing OPEC discussions this week.
- Markets continue to expect no material change in OPEC policy at this week's meeting. Suggestions that the group were considering only a technical JMMC get together signalling no cause for concern on current output targets. Nonetheless, a resurgence of COVID in India remains a cause for concern and has clouded the outlook for energy demand.