Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGBS: Core/Semi-core EGBs have opened on the back foot, weighed by mild risk-on
sentiment as there was muted reaction to FOMC minutes and following no
escalation in US/China trade dispute despite US confirming $34bln in China
tariffs and a further $16bln in a couple of weeks.
- Sharp rise in German industrial production for May and agreement between the
German coalition parties on migration are also seen weighing. German 10-yr yield
is 0.3bp higher at 0.302% with curve modestly steeper as short-end remains
- EMU periphery are faring slightly better than core/semi-core EGBs with 10-yr
Bund/BTP spread 1.3bp tighter at 241.8bps. 2-yr BTPs though remain under
pressure and once again the curve is flattening.
- Euribor strip is 0. 5to 1 ticks lower, however volume has been very light so
- Little further data from the Eurozone today so attention likely to be turning
to key US labor data this afternoon.