Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *Correct* (Edited to note Shanghai Comp is closed)
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 192.49 points at 24074.86
- ASX 200 up 14.184 points at 6140.4
- Shanghai Comp. closed
- JGB 10-Yr future up 7 ticks at 150.21, yield up 1.2bp at 0.142%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 4 ticks at 97.35, yield down 4.4bp at 2.625%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 2 ticks at 118.24, yield up 0.38bp at 3.0669%
- WTI crude down $0.04 at $75.19, Gold up $3.7 at $1207.10
- USD/JPY up 4 pips at 113.69
* ITALY BUDGET PLAN SEEKS TO CUT DEFICIT TO 2% IN 2021 (CORRIERE)
* FED CHAIR POWELL: NEED GRADUAL HIKES TO BALANCE INFLATION RISKS
* UK PM MAY URGED TO SET DEPARTURE DATE BY MINISTERS (TELEGRAPH)