Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *Correct* (to account for cash Tsy closure)
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 32.06 points at 22282.75
- ASX 200 up 12.253 points at 5934.1
- Shanghai Comp. up 17.42 points at 2616.292
- JGB 10-Yr future up 5 ticks at 150.74, yield down 0.4bp at 0.119%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 2 ticks at 97.25, yield down 1.7bp at 2.741%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0+ ticks at 118.03, cash Tsys closed
- WTI crude up $0.74 at $60.93, Gold up $0.64 at $1210.38
- USD/JPY up 18 pips at 114.01
* BRUSSELS REJECTS UK PM MAY'S KEY COMPROMISE (THE TIMES)
* UK PM MAY SHELVES CRUNCH BREXIT TALKS WITH CABINET (INDEPENDENT)
* EU'S JUNCKER SEES BREXIT DEAL IN COMING WEEKS (FRANCE 24)
* OPEC+ OPENS UP POTENTIAL FOR SUPPLY CUTS IN 2019