Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7516 76.4% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 Sell-off
- RES 3: 0.7492 3.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.7414 High Sep 1 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 0.7340 High Sep 3
- PRICE: 0.7291 @ 10:54 BST Sep 4
- SUP 1: 0.7240 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 0.7136 Low Aug 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.7114 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 0.7109 Low Aug 12
AUDUSD maintains a bullish theme however the pair has entered a corrective phase this week. The strong rally on Aug 8 confirmed a clear break of former resistance at 0.7276, Aug 19 high. The breach resumed the underlying uptrend and maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on 0.7492, a volatility band resistance. First support to watch is at 0.7240, the 20-day EMA.