Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8701/21 High May 7 / High Apr 26 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.8666 23.6% Sep'20 - Apr'21 Sell-Off
- RES 2: 0.8646/72 High Jun 1 / High May 25
- RES 1: 0.8642 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 0.8622 @ 17:07 BST Jul 19
- SUP 1: 0.8504 Low Jul 14 and key short-term support
- SUP 2: 0.8472/69 Low Apr 5 / 1% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8356 Low Feb 26, 2020
EURGBP traded sharply higher Monday. The current recovery is likely a correction with S/T bearish conditions still dominating. This follows the recent break of support at 0.8531, 76.4% of the Apr 5 - 26 rally and 0.8530, the Jun 23 low. The break signals potential for a move towards support at 0.8472, Apr 5 low. The cross traded above the Jul 1 high at 0.8616. A clear break and hold above this hurdle is required to neutralise the current bearish theme.