Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.17 Bull channel top drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
- RES 3: 134.80 High Feb 8, 2018
- RES 2: 134.19 1.618 proj of Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 swing
- RES 1: 133.76/34.13 High Jun 10 / High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 133.52 @ 16:27 BST Jun 15
- SUP 1: 132.65 Low Jun 14
- SUP 2: 132.52 Low May 24
- SUP 3: 132.08 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 131.66 Bull channel base drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
EURJPY has found support at 132.65, Jun 14 low. Recent weakness has seen price trade through the 20-day EMA signalling scope for a deeper corrective pullback with attention turning to the 50-day EMA at 132.08. First support is at 132.52, May 24 low. On the upside, firm resistance is seen at 133.76, Jun 10 high. A break would instead expose 134.13, Jun 1 high and the bull trigger.