Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 128.05 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 127.50 High Mar 2019
- RES 2: 126.81 High Apr 17, 2019
- RES 1: 126.76 High Aug 13 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 125.51 @ 18:08 BST Aug 20
- SUP 1: 125.08 Low Aug 20
- SUP 2: 124.82 Low 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 124.34 Low Aug 10/11 and key support
- SUP 4: 123.84 Low Jul 31
EURJPY edged lower Thursday to a fresh weekly low of 125.08. Underlying trend signals however continue to highlight the potential for gains with moving averages pointing north and price maintaining the bullish sequence of higher highs and higher lows. The focus is on 126.76, Aug 13 high where a break would confirm a resumption of the uptrend and open 126.81 and 127.50, highs from Apr and Mar last year. Key support remains 124.34.