Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 107.05 Aug 13 high and a key resistance
- RES 3: 106.73 Bear channel resistance drawn off the Mar 24 high
- RES 2: 106.55 High Sep 3
- RES 1: 106.11/38 High Oct 7 and the bull trigger / High Sep 8
- PRICE: 105.53 @ 10:37 BST Oct 12
- SUP 1: 105.28 Low Oct 5
- SUP 2: 104.94 Low Oct 2 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 104.41 Low Sep 22
- SUP 4: 104.00 Low Sep 21 and the bear trigger
USDJPY has started this week on a softer note having found resistance last week at 106.11, Oct 7 low. Short-term weakness however is considered a correction following strong gains recently. Furthermore, intraday momentum studies continue to highlight a bullish backdrop. Key support lies at 104.94, Oct 2 low with initial support at 105.28, Oct 5 low. The bull trigger is at 106.11. A break would confirm a resumption of the recent uptrend.