Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2957 High Dec 21 and key resistance
- RES 3: 1.2915 High Dec 23
- RES 2: 1.2881 High Jan 28
- RES 1: 1.2812 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.2729 @ 06:50 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: 1.2719 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 1.2686 Low Jan 27 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 1.2635 Low Jan 22
- SUP 4: 1.2590 Low Jan 21 and major support
USDCAD is slightly weaker. In terms of patterns the recent consolidation appeared to be a pennant however, the structure has changed. The pullback appears to be a deeper corrective move instead and attention is on support at 1.2686, Jan 27 low and a key S/T level. A break would be a bearish development though and exposes the Jan 21 trend low of 1.2590. On the upside, a 1.2881 break, Jan 28 high would resume recent bullish activity.