Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 131.22 1.236 proj of the Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 3: 130.73 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
- RES 2: 129.98 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 129.52 High Feb 26
- PRICE: 128.89 @ 17:20 GMT Mar 2
- SUP 1: 128.22 Low Mar 1
- SUP 2: 127.75 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 127.31 Low Feb 17
- SUP 4: 127.04 Low Feb 15
EURJPY traded in minor positive territory on the day into the Tuesdsay close. This maintains the underlying bullish tone despite pulling back from last week's Feb 25 high of 129.98. From a short-term perspective, trend conditions have recently entered overbought territory signalling scope for a corrective pullback. If this occurs, a move lower would open 127.75, the 20-day EMA. For bulls, clearance of 129.98 resumes the uptrend and would 131.22, a Fibonacci projection.