Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $30.100 - High Feb 1 and key resistance
- RES 3: $30.000 - Round number resistance
- RES 2: $29.053 - High Feb 2
- RES 1: $28.753 - High May 18
- PRICE: $27.581 @ 07:19 BST May 25
- SUP 1: $27.202 - Low May 21
- SUP 2: $26.721 - Low Mar 13 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $26.591 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $25.718 - Low Apr 29
Silver remains bullish despite the recent pullback. Price action last week probed $28.609, 76.4% of the sell-off between Feb 1 - Mar 31. The May 18 high of $28.753 marks a short-term bull trigger. A break would confirm a resumption of the uptrend and pave the way for strength towards $29.00 and above. Key short-term support has been defined at $26.721, Mar 13 low. Clearance of this level is required to threaten the trend.