June 30, 2022 08:09 GMT
Refined product crack spreads continue to slide after IEA data adds to the economic concerns.
- EIA data showed the 4 week average implied demand of both finished gasoline and distillate is drifting away from 5- year average levels which could be a sign of the impact of high pump prices on consumption.
- Refined product cracks spreads were already falling in recent days over fears over the impact of high inflation on the economy.
- US 321 crack down -2.4$/bbl at 45.92$/bbl
- US gasoline crack down -2.1$/bbl at 42$/bbl
- US ULSD crack down -2.8$/bbl at 53.77$/bbl
- Brent FCC margin down -1.4$/bbl at 15.48$/bbl
- Gasoline-Brent down -1.9$/bbl at 37.38$/bbl
- Gasoil-Brent down -1.3$/bbl at 38.53$/bbl
Keep reading...Show less