Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Tsy futures took several legs higher Monday, early risk-off triggers well ahead the NY open appeared to be: German Navy sending ship to Japan (keep eye on activity in the South China Sea), pharmaceutical co Merck canceled their Covid vaccine efforts after poor results. Yld curves bull flattened, latest levels:
- 3M10Y -4.497, 96.449 (L: 90.892 / H: 101.808)
- 2Y10Y -4.345, 91.707 (L: 91.199 / H: 97.591)
- 2Y30Y -4.288, 167.801 (L: 166.689 / H: 173.858)
- 5Y30Y -2.449, 138.869 (L: 138.056 / H: 142.3)
- Current futures levels:
- Mar 2Y steady at at 110-15.375 (L: 110-15.125 / H: 110-15.625)
- Mar 5Y up 3.75/32 at 125-30.75 (L: 125-26.25 / H: 126-00)
- Mar 10Y up 11/32 at 137-12 (L: 136-30 / H: 137-13.5)
- Mar 30Y up 1-1/32 at 169-29 (L: 168-19 / H: 170-05)
- Mar Ultra 30Y up 2-11/32 at 207-9 (L: 204-18 / H: 207-24)