Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CZKJPY Continues To consolidate lower amid rising uncertainty, pushing preference for safe asset such as the Japanese Yen.
- The worsening economic outlook has led to a significant depreciation in EM currencies recently (CEEMEA, Latam), with more and more governments imposing new restrictions to limit the downside risk of another wave of infections.
- CZKJPY broke below its 200DMA last Friday, which has acted as a strong support line in the latest bull market.
- Next key support to watch on the downside stands at 4.9570, which corresponds to the 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 4.4360 – 5.2790 range.
- A break below that level would open the door for a move down to 4.8580 (50% retracement).
- On the topside, resistance to watch stands at 5.0970 (200DMA).