July 27, 2022 02:07 GMT
USD/THB has edged higher in the last trading session before Thai financial markets close for a long weekend. The pair last changes hands +0.088 at THB36.775.
- Topside technical focus falls on Jul 21 high of THB36.945, while bears keep an eye on Jul 11 low of THB35.882.
- The Cabinet gave a nod Tuesday to increase the budget outlay for FY2023 by THB119bn to support post-pandemic economic recovery and fiscal consolidation.
- The Ministry of Finance revised its 2022 CPI inflation estimate higher to +6.5% Y/Y from a previous forecast of +5.0%, while keeping the growth projection unchanged at +3.5%.
- Thailand's customs trade data will cross the wires in short order, with industrial output & BoP figures due later in the day.
- The BoT will also release its weekly update on foreign reserves, which normally hits on Fridays. The publication has been brought forward as Thailand will observe public holidays from tomorrow through the end of this week.