Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bunds have been moving higher through both the late Asian and early European session, in line with the moves seen by Treasuries with fixed income helped by the news that Evergrande Group secured an extension on the maturity of a $260mn bond issued by Jumbo Fortune Enterprises, the JV it is involved in and guarantees the bonds for. See our earlier bullet here for more.
- The ECB has entered into its 7-day quiet period ahead of next week's monpol meeting so there are no speakers today while there is only second tier data (French confidence data better than exp with Italian industrial orders data due at 9:00BST / 10:00CET).
- There is decent supply this morning with Spain launching a new 5-year Bono and tapping its 15-year Obli for a combined E4.5-5.5bln, France selling E6.5-7.5bln of MT OATs and E1.25-1.75bln of linkers.
- Peripheral spreads are a little wider this morning.