Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Starts -17% at seasonally adjusted annual rate in Ontario, -13% in BC
- Six-month moving average was 239K, up slightly from November
- December survey wasn't done in Kelowna, British Columbia, due to Covid restrictions, though Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp. says this didn't change the overall trend
- Annual starts were +3% to 202K, including +27% in Toronto, -21% in Vancouver