Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Tuesday's European rates/bonds options flow included:
- RXX1 169/168ps, bought for 26 and 26.5 in 20k
- RXX1 171/169.5/168.50/168 put condor sold at 72 in 2.75k
- DUZ1 112.10/112.00ps, bought for 2.25 in 4k
- DUZ1 112.20/30 call spread vs 112.10 put bought for 0.5 in 5k
- SFH2 99.80/99.70/99.60p fly 1x3x2, bought for -0.25 in 7,565x23,695x15,130
- SFIH2 99.80/99.90/99.95 broken call fly, bought for 1.5 in 2k
- SFIH2 99.70/99.80 1x1.4 call spread bought for up to 2.75 i n15k
- SFIZ1 99.85/99.90cs 1x2, bought for 1 in circa 13k