Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Defense Min Akar reiterates Turkey is open to 'limited use' of S-400s to solve the issue "similar to use of S-300s in Crete" - referring to Greece's possession and limited use of Russian S-300 missile system.
- "The most sensitive issue in our relations with the U.S. is the country's support to the YPG, the PKK's arm in Syria,"
- "We can find a solution for the S-400s in our negotiations with the U.S. but we expect them to see the facts about the YPG. If we cannot find a solution, we cannot go anywhere in relations with the U.S. This is a fact. It is unthinkable for American intelligence not to see the relationship between YPG and PKK"